Saturday, May 10, 2008

Book of Mormon Challenge


Lauren, Natalie and I finished reading the Book of Mormon in about 4 months. It was such a neat experience. Blake and Hannah joined in sometimes. It was a goal--(mostly Lauren) to read it in 60 days. It took us a little bit longer, but we finished on Tuesday afternoon May 6th. We read from 1:00pm to 4:00pm to finish just in time for our Book of Mormon Challenge Party for Activity Days. There were several girls who were able to complete it. We are starting again on Monday. This time we really want to do it in 60 days. That's just 4 chapters everyday. I recommend that you try it. It really was amazing.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

That is so wonderful! What a great thing to do. Congratulations! I've never read it that fast. It makes me want to get my rear in gear! :)

Jodie said...

I am so proud of you guys and especially your girls so being so excited. You girls rock!

The White Wash said...

Patsy, Wes and I are going to take you up on the challenge. thanks for the inspiration. By the way I tag you. Please see my blog for the rules:) Love and miss ya!!!!!