Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th at the Forester's







We had a fun July 4th in Haleyville, AL with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We all also had the chance to meet Thad's fiance, Roz! There was lots of swimming, eating and just a good time. We are having a great time and don't want it to end!

5 comments:

Jolley Family said...

I love your photos! I sure miss you! I wish we were closer so we could continue our "soul mate" times together. Even though we only got a little time together in Kansas/Missouri, it sure was great! Your family is so cute and I just love seeing all your great photos. Looks like you had a great time with your family in Alabama. We were in Florida and got to enjoy the south a little bit! Hope the Shade thing is going well. My good friend's sister started it and I was one of the first people to host a "show" for her a few years ago when they introduced it here in WA. Her name is Angela Redding. I can't remember her sisters name though.

Jodie said...

I am so happy that YA ALL are having a great time! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

It Looks Like You All Are Having A Great Time!!! Okay You Need To Tell Me Who Some of These People Are??? I Do Not Know Who The Blond is?? We Are Here In Colorado Springs Wearing JACKETS Tonight!!! I Know You Love It Here and YOU WILL Be Coming Back...Right?? We Miss You Already Everyone Is Gone You Jodi Whit Kimberly Kim All My Girls Are Having Fun and I am so Happy for you all I just miss ya! Talk to You Soon Love You All Tell Everyone Hello. And I Love the RED Chair! You All Look Great in Red!!!

Cassie said...

Bunch of cuties!

Anonymous said...

I love your header picture. Your family has gown up so much. I just can believe how much your girls have grown. It seems like just yesterday I was holding Natalie so you could teach YW, because she was to little to go to Nursery. Wow. How long are you guys in Col. Springs?