Sunday, September 28, 2008

Air Force vs. Utah Football Game






The kids love going to the Air Force Football games!! We have season tickets, but we never sit in our "official" seats, because Joseph has his favorite spot in the stadium. It has been fun for the kids to go to the games. Blake thinks he is going to play football at the Air Force Academy and then be a pilot. A four year old with alot of ambition.

3 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

Looks like so much fun! We have been meaning to go to a game. I am sure your kids have a blast at them! You go Blake! If he already knows what he wants at the age of four, I am sure he will have no problem really doing it:)

Thad said...

Good pics. And Joseph, 'here's to you Mr. Foam Finger Man'.
I look forward to seeing you and Blake at the Bama/Miss. State game in Nov.

Kim said...

PATSY! Yea, I found you! I've been reading Natalie Anderson's blog and noticed your little family in her side bar! I can't believe I missed you this summer. Email me at kcronin143@aol.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. I'd love to keep in touch. I rode with your mom to a ward conference last weekend and we talked a lot about you (all amazingly wonderfully good). Your family is gorgeous! Hope to hear from you.