Patsy happy belated birthday to you too!!! So when is your birthday? Do we have the same birthday? Looks like you had fun with your friends:)
It's Dec. 27th. The day Missy flew in. It was just a late celebration, because it's around the holidays. Never loved that date!!
OH MY.... can my mouth be any bigger??? That picture is killin' me! It was a great night!
I will add you to my list too! You look so good....where are you guys now?? We are in Kearney, basically Kansas City!
Miss Patsy!! I miss you girl!! What a beautiful family you have! Where are you and what is Joseph doing? My email is Chelsiepedersen4@hotmail.com if you don't want to post it. Lets keep in touch!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Patsy happy belated birthday to you too!!! So when is your birthday? Do we have the same birthday? Looks like you had fun with your friends:)
It's Dec. 27th. The day Missy flew in. It was just a late celebration, because it's around the holidays. Never loved that date!!
OH MY.... can my mouth be any bigger??? That picture is killin' me! It was a great night!
I will add you to my list too! You look so good....where are you guys now?? We are in Kearney, basically Kansas City!
Miss Patsy!! I miss you girl!! What a beautiful family you have! Where are you and what is Joseph doing? My email is Chelsiepedersen4@hotmail.com if you don't want to post it. Lets keep in touch!!
Post a Comment