It was great to see Katie and Jason and Tracie in Colorado!! What a nice surprise. The Cronin Construction company have a big deal going on in Denver and we were the lucky recipients to have them come into town. My kids were in heaven and of course I was thrilled also. Jason and Joseph haven't seen each other for a few years so it was a great reunion. Thanks for the great evening sis and bro. Jason!! I love ya'll!!!!
3 comments:
Great to see your family in action! Your kids are so cute and Lauren is so BIG! She is the only one I have ever met but that was right after she was born. Are you moving to San Antonio or just going for an extended stay? Tell Joseph I said Hi.
I'm so happy they got to come out. It was fun hanging out. I have the pics to post on my blog from CC factory, just need to get around to doing it.
I know you had a great time together! We're hoping to stop by katie's over spring break on our way to destin...
Post a Comment