Monday, May 25, 2009

Jodie and Patsy after the Bolder Boulder!!


My friend Jodie and I trained for 16 weeks for the Bolder Boulder which is a 10K (6.2 miles) and today was the day!! I have always loved working out, but have never really been a runner, so this was a new challenge for me. We had so... much fun! I ran it in 1 hour and 11 minutes which is about an 11.35 minute mile!! Anyway, just wanted to share the joy!! It was a blast. I'm ready to train for something new. We will see what San Antonio has to offer.

5 comments:

DKK said...

Congratulations on achieving your goal Patsy! Jodie & you look great and it's fantastic that you were able to achieve this awesome goal of running the Bolder Boulder. Way to go!! I'm so proud of you and I'm sure you will be running the New York Marathon in no time! Congrats!

Valerie Housley said...

Yea!! That's so awesome!!! Congratulations on achieving your goal!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Too bad I can't run it with you next year....or maybe you can come up and run it with me, my first 10k. I should have bit the bullet and ran with you. I know it's a huge deal to accomplish this. Thanks for the itch.

Swasey Times said...

Way to go Patsy! I need to do something like that. You look great.

Unknown said...

Congratulation for achieving your goal...You looking great...
its a great challenge good luck...
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast