Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School 2009






Yes, It is dark outside!! They catch the bus in front of our house at 6:53am, way... too early. That means they have to get up at 5:45!! My poor children. I'm feeling a little sad today, because my buddy started kindergarten and it's all day. What do I do with my time?? Well, I've started out my morning by blogging this day. They all seem to have good teachers at a great school, so hopefully we are off to a great year. We will keep you posted.

7 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

Oh my goodness!! That is sooooo early...bless their sweet little hearts, and yours too!

I feel your pain about the "baby" starting Kindergarten. It's not at all what I thought it would be like. Thinking of you during your transition time! :)

Love you all!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your info, Hope everything is going well.

--
Jhon
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

Swasey Times said...

Holy Early! Mia's school starts at 9:45! I can't imagine getting up that early everyday, you poor girl.

Kim said...

This transition time of "sending the baby to kindergarten" is not all it was cracked up to be. My heart feels like it is being ripped out each morning. I'm trying to jump into this new phase of life, but not loving it yet. Seriously, why does it have to be ALL DAY?

JK Waite said...

They look so cute standing there in the dark without uniforms!!!! We miss our lucky charm Lauren who is amazing at getting red lights to turn green! We have started having to leave ten minutes earlier just to adjust. We hope you are enjoying Texas. We miss you bunches!

Suzanne said...

Patsy, welcome back to San Antonio!! I can't believe Blake is in kindergarten already! Remember that wild ride to Wilford Hall?!

Hope to see you around,

Suzanne

The Awesome Rawsons said...

you hang out with me! That's what you do with your time ;)
I don't know why they make the younger kids go so early!