Friday, June 4, 2010

Scott and Kelsie

My baby brother, Scott is getting to married to his beautiful fiance, Kelsie.
Their great friend took these pics and I just had to share!! From the photographer herself:

"Thursday, June 3, 2010
don't hate them because they're beautiful.

well i just finished up my
first photo shoot with
banana republic....oh wait,
no, no i didn't.

i suppose it just felt like it
because these two people
are just really really good looking...
and their fabulous clothes
were indeed from banana republic.

they are two of our dearest
friends and they're getting
married in august.

meet scott and the girl who stole
his heart, kelsie.
we love them dearly and are honored
to be filming and photographing
all of the wedding bliss."







I love you, Scott and Kelsie

Patsy

2 comments:

Rozlynn's Homemade Goodness said...

Patsy they are a beautiful couple and love Kelsie's style. I heart Banana Republic.

The Bahr Diaries said...

They ARE gorgeous! How exciting for your brother and family!! I hope to see you soon!