Ohhh... cute picture. It will be great to have Missy here after Christmas. I can't believe she is coming from England. Keep me posted on what we talked about at Old Navy, it was nice to see you!
I'm so glad you had such a special baptism week. I know your mom is excited to head out your way and see your family. I ordered some things from Windy that I saw a link to on your site. Cute family home evening charts to give as Christmas presents! Did you know her in Texas?
2 comments:
Ohhh... cute picture. It will be great to have Missy here after Christmas. I can't believe she is coming from England. Keep me posted on what we talked about at Old Navy, it was nice to see you!
I'm so glad you had such a special baptism week. I know your mom is excited to head out your way and see your family. I ordered some things from Windy that I saw a link to on your site. Cute family home evening charts to give as Christmas presents! Did you know her in Texas?
Post a Comment