The kids had a fun time at the man made pumpkin patch with several of their friends. There was a fun slide that they really enjoyed. I even enjoyed it myself. I used poor Hannah as an excuse and went down with her a couple of times.
I LOVE that you get your kids dressed in the same color so much. It makes for some darn good pictures! I'm loving that your mom is moving to Germany, not that I won't miss her soooo much, but maybe I can go visit her! Did you think the same thing? We're making our trip to the pumpkin patch this week and I can't wait to blog about it, it's alway such an autumn highlight.
I used Ryan as my excuse to go down the slide. :) For a man-made patch, it was actually pretty fun, eh?! What cute pictures! You have such a fun family!
2 comments:
I LOVE that you get your kids dressed in the same color so much. It makes for some darn good pictures! I'm loving that your mom is moving to Germany, not that I won't miss her soooo much, but maybe I can go visit her! Did you think the same thing? We're making our trip to the pumpkin patch this week and I can't wait to blog about it, it's alway such an autumn highlight.
I used Ryan as my excuse to go down the slide. :) For a man-made patch, it was actually pretty fun, eh?! What cute pictures! You have such a fun family!
Post a Comment