While Joseph and Blake are off at the Alabama vs. Mississippi State game, the girls and I had a fun weekend here in Colorado. On Friday night, we went the the BYU fireside which was great. Then we went to dinner and the girls had a sleepover with friends. They danced and watched movies til early in the morning. On Saturday, it was another great day at the football game. We had front row seats at the end zone and the girls truly enjoyed the game. At the end after BYU beat Air Force 38 to 24 the BYU football players came around to give high fives to the fans, and one of the football players gave Lauren his wristband. She was so excited. Then, we went back home and watched the Alabama vs. Mississippi State game in hopes we might see Joseph and Blake in the stands. It was a good game for Alabama who came out on top again. I will have to blog about the boys weekend when they get back!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
BYU vs. Air Force Football Game
While Joseph and Blake are off at the Alabama vs. Mississippi State game, the girls and I had a fun weekend here in Colorado. On Friday night, we went the the BYU fireside which was great. Then we went to dinner and the girls had a sleepover with friends. They danced and watched movies til early in the morning. On Saturday, it was another great day at the football game. We had front row seats at the end zone and the girls truly enjoyed the game. At the end after BYU beat Air Force 38 to 24 the BYU football players came around to give high fives to the fans, and one of the football players gave Lauren his wristband. She was so excited. Then, we went back home and watched the Alabama vs. Mississippi State game in hopes we might see Joseph and Blake in the stands. It was a good game for Alabama who came out on top again. I will have to blog about the boys weekend when they get back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun! I didn't know you guys were "in-town". :) It looks like the girls had fun and I am just so happy that Alabama won! Mostly because Pat and Roz said that Thad and Joseph would be in a foul mood if they lost and that is never fun (I know that when Steve's team loses, you can feel it in the air). xoxox
What a great weekend! Yea for Byu!
I am guessing you are the coolest mom around! :) How fun!
Patsy, I hope you and the girls aren't BYU fans now.
Looks like so much fun! We did the BYU/Huskies game up here in September! I love that BYU fans get to see them w/o having to go to Utah. I think they are the only team other than Notre Dame that has fans all over the country! You guys look so cute!
Post a Comment