Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Plays




Thursday was a day full of plays. Hannah began her morning at school with a play and a Thanksgiving Feast. She can tell us alot about the plilgrims and Indians. As you can see both Hannah and Blake were Indians. We just cut Hannah's hair so her braids were hard to do--but she was cute anyway!!
Then, Blake did a little play at his school. They were so cute. He and I then went to McDonald's to get a toy (really, why does anyone go to MCDonald's??)
Then, Natalie had her 3rd grade play, "Nutcracker". She was a sugar plum fairy. She and a friend had a short solo part. They were adorable and the play was great.
I think I'm all "played out" after yesterday. It didn't help that I stayed up all night watching the movie "Twilight" with friends for the midnight showing. We did have a great night. I'm paying for it today.

No comments: