I am so glad we went, thanks for a fun time. I will send you the pics I took at the theater! You're the best
Sounds like you have a lot of fun together with your girls. I'm glad you have a blog so we can check and see what you are doing in life!
Kate and I went too and had a great G.N.O! Hee Hee. Your family is looking great! I'm a little jealous of the snow. (Just a little)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so glad we went, thanks for a fun time. I will send you the pics I took at the theater! You're the best
Sounds like you have a lot of fun together with your girls. I'm glad you have a blog so we can check and see what you are doing in life!
Kate and I went too and had a great G.N.O! Hee Hee. Your family is looking great! I'm a little jealous of the snow. (Just a little)
Post a Comment