
I took this picture off my friend Jodie's blog page because, we had a great retail therapy night. Every once in a while it just makes you feel better!! Right ladies. I know you know what I'm talking about. My husband certainly does and I know he wishes there were less of them. This was a super cool store. It's an outlet store that goes to different towns and sells things you would buy at Disneyland or Disneyworld. My children loved me when I came home. They told me I was the "Best Mom Ever". Sometimes its fun to spoil them, especially when they have no clue that you paid $3 for a $30 shirt. That's called bargaining power. My husband should love me for it!! Thanks Jodie for a fun night. I know my friend Courtney will totally get this one!!
3 comments:
YIEY! That's awesome! I LOVE a good deal...and one of my weaknesses is buying things for my kids. They are so much better dressed than I (but I don't have to look at me!). Anywho...I was just responding to your question on backgrounds. I did a lot of experimenting, and I'm pretty proud of myself...is that ok to say!? :) I got the paper from www.shabbyprincess.com and then used photoshop to make it how I wanted it. I had to set up an account in photobucket to host it as a webpage dealio. Then I went to www.cutestblogonthe block to follow thier directions for changing the background and put my own photobucket direct code in for the "(direct code)" part. AND WHAM, I had it. If that sounds horrible to you, then just go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com or www.matiekay.com and use one of thiers. It's much easier, but you don't get exactly what you want. ANyway, good luck!
Love Retail Therapy! Way to go. You are daring to post that pic. If Joe saw a pic of me like that, he would die! He's really good to let me get what I want but never in several huge bags! Good for you. Take care!
Holy Cow! That's a tone of stuff!
You've been tagged, Patsy(if you want to be). You can read my post for more info.
Post a Comment