Europe was amazing!!! Not only that I had the chance to spend amazing time with my mom and sister, Katie, but that I was able to see old friends and reconnect. We started our trip in Switzerland. We were then off to Germany and then to London. It was so much fun siteseeing, enjoying a broadway show and visiting with friends. We had such a great time and the weather was perfect. I felt very lucky for the opportunity!! Thanks to all of you who made it happen!!
Looks amazing!! I am so happy you were able to be with your mom and sister and enjoy one another! Looking forward to the tropical pictures next! Lots of love, Jo
2 comments:
Looks amazing!! I am so happy you were able to be with your mom and sister and enjoy one another!
Looking forward to the tropical pictures next!
Lots of love, Jo
Europe looks great on you! Missy and Joanna look great too. How fun that you got to see them. Next time will you pack me? Love ya!
Post a Comment