How neat! I just got on your blog to see if you had any Hawaii pics posted. I had a hard time finding the blog site again. Now I have it marked as a favorite!! I absolutely LOVE the shopping picture. (That just might have taken the PRIZE over Dillard's night). Yes, I take that job very seriously too :) I see you did a great job that night. All the fun. I had a great time in Hawaii. One night this week you'll have to walk me through a step by step blog setup! Court
I'm sure joseph will appreciate that comment Thad!! And Courtney, I would love to walk you through it!! I'm so glad that you found it!! It was awesome seeing you and Aaron and Vincent!! Patsy
3 comments:
How neat! I just got on your blog to see if you had any Hawaii pics posted. I had a hard time finding the blog site again. Now I have it marked as a favorite!! I absolutely LOVE the shopping picture. (That just might have taken the PRIZE over Dillard's night). Yes, I take that job very seriously too :) I see you did a great job that night. All the fun. I had a great time in Hawaii. One night this week you'll have to walk me through a step by step blog setup! Court
Joseph, you look so manly in your flowery shirt at the PCC.
Did you go by Dog's place?
I'm sure joseph will appreciate that comment Thad!! And Courtney, I would love to walk you through it!! I'm so glad that you found it!! It was awesome seeing you and Aaron and Vincent!! Patsy
Post a Comment