I've been tagged for info on Joseph and I
His full name: Joseph Patrick Forester
How long have you been married: 12 years
How long did we date: not long enough
Who said I love you first: I think mutual
Who sings better: I'd say ME
Who's smarter: He'd say himself---but I beg to differ. His IQ score is higher--genius level. But I'm alot better at Math than he is!!
Who does the laundry: I do. He on occasion.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Patsy
Who mows the lawn: Joseph does or pays someone-- I have never mowed a lawn!!!
Who cooks dinner: I do. Joseph--when he's home will cook breakfast.
Who drives: If we are together--Joseph does.
Who's more stubborn: I'd say him, he would say me--so about even.
Who kissed who first: It was probably me.
Who asked who out first: It was a blind date--but he asked me
Who proposed: Joseph
Who has more siblings: I have 5 he has 4.
Who wears the pants of the family: I don't know. I think we try to just get things done.
I tag: Jodie, Sherrelyn and Kristen
3 comments:
I liked reading about the two of you. It brought a smile to my face. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog. It made me happy to hear you say that!
I did it, and added a little extra things too. I miss you so much, can we hit the gym when I get back?? I am missing our workouts. I hope you are enjoying Spring break. I'll call this weekend,
love ya
Absolutely need to hit the gym. It's been forever. I'm so excited for you to get back also. Call me sometime. Patsy
Post a Comment