Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas



Christmas eve, we all went to see the movie "Enchanted" with some friends. We thought the movie was so cute and really enjoyed it. We came home and the girls made christmas cookies for santa. Blake was too tired to stay up and too excited for santa to come. All the kids must of been good enough this year, because none of them ended up with coal in their stockings---I'm not sure why??? No, they are really good kids--most of the time. We all woke up Christmas morning and had a great day. We had dinner with friends and enjoyed one anothers company.
Two days after Christmas, we enjoyed a visit from Joseph's parents and two brothers. We had fun tubing and skiing. I didn't enjoy skiing as much because the wind chill was -20 degrees. Too cold for me--I like skiing when its warmer. Anyway, we had a great time with them and the kids really enjoyed their grandparents and uncles. We are just getting back in the swing of things with school and regular routines. Sometimes a nice welcome to reality is a good thing.

No comments: