Thursday, January 3, 2008

Starting the Forester Blog

I'm excited to start this blog to keep friends and family updated on our family here in Colorado Springs.

8 comments:

Jodie said...

Okay Patsy, I'm waiting for more posts about the Forester Family!

Jodie said...

I love the updates. The slide show is so cute. I think Hannah in her leotard and boots in the snow takes the cake. I smiled through all the pictures, adorable.

Kristen said...

I'm excited to see your posts. Your family looks terrific! Happy New Year! Love the pics.

TeamDewees said...

THanks for sharing! It brought me back the picture of our kids while visiting this past May! I'm proud of you for starting a blog. I tried and it only lasted for a day. Maybe I should try again :) Call me when you get time. Sorry I missed your 35th! It looks like you were thrilled in the pic!! Miss y'all. Courtney

The White Wash said...

Hey friend!!! I love the blog. It is great to see your little people and how you are all doing. I hope to see you soon!! Love Ya!! Miss

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have a blog. It will be so nice to be able to keep up on what your family is up to. Please email me your address, your Christmas card came back to me!

h said...

HEY!!!!
Great site. I need a pic of your mama to put in the book that I am writing about the COLVIN family. Keep up the good work..




Hashel Colvin

h said...

HEY!!!!
Great site. I need a pic of your mama to put in the book that I am writing about the COLVIN family. Keep up the good work..




Hashel Colvin