Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert with Chuck Wicks



Joseph and I went to the Brad Paisely concert last night!! It was great, but I really enjoyed Chuck Wicks. He opened for him along with Rodney Atkins. Chuck to me kindof looks like a younger version of Donny Osmond. He puts out his first album on January 22. Apparently, this was the first concert he's done. He also has a cool website http://www.chuckwicks.com. We enjoyed the evening!!

2 comments:

Windy said...

We got your Christmas card!! I can't believe Lauren... she is beautiful!!
Hope you all are doing well!!
Windy

Cassie said...

Hey! I am so happy to see how you and your family are doing! :) You have beautiful children, and are a gorgeous mommy! I miss you and your cute accent. It will be fun to check in periodically and see what adventures you have been persuing! I stalked you through Missy's site...hope you don't mind!